Did you know that Barley is an Alternative Cure for Diabetes?
With the availability of fast-food chains just within our reach boost the change for us to have diabetes. Did you know that Barley is an alternative cure for diabetes? And constant drinking of barley juice or capsule ensure you the least change to have diabetes at all.
Diabetes, often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience frequent urination, they will become increasingly thirsty and hungry.
What causes diabetes?
Diabetes is a chronic condition associated with abnormally high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood. Insulin produced by the pancreas lowers blood glucose. Absence or insufficient production of insulin, or an inability of the body to properly use insulin causes diabetes.
Here are some key points about diabetes.
- Diabetes is a long-term condition that causes high blood sugar levels. In 2013 it was estimated that over 382 million people throughout the world had diabetes.
- Type 1 Diabetes – the body does not produce insulin. Approximately 10% of all diabetes cases are type 1.
- Type 2 Diabetes – the body does not produce enough insulin for proper function. Approximately 90% of all cases of diabetes worldwide are of this type.
- Gestational Diabetes – this type affects females during pregnancy.
Most common diabetes symptoms:
Most common symptoms includes frequent urination, intense thirst and hunger, weight gain, unusual weight loss, fatigue, cuts and bruises that do not heal, male sexual dysfunction, numbness and tingling in hands and feet.
How Barley Juice or Capsule can be an alternative cure for Diabetes?
Barley is rich in Phytochemicals that can prevent and treat diabetes.
- Barley contains a high amount of Arginine (14.3 mg/g) and this amino acid is used to release insulin from the pancreas and help increase glucose uptake in the muscle cells.
- It has Chromium that increases the ability of insulin to bind to cells and leads to increase insulin sensitivity of the body tissues. It makes the body more efficient in absorbing the blood sugar. It acts as a “travel guide”, opening the door for he insulin to enter into the body cells. It lowers blood sugar and insulin levels in people with type II diabetes.
- It has Vanadium which activates insulin receptors, making the beta cell of the pancreas produce more insulin resulting in the decrease of blood sugar.