Here’s the Sante Daily-C is a NON-ACIDIC VITAMIN C IMMUNE BOOSTER!
One of the in-demand products of Sante barley is the Sante Sodium Ascorbate Daily-C and is now in UAE!
Daily – C is a revolutionary yet natural Vitamin C that is readily absorbed by the body cells. It’s unique cellular actions are due to Vitamin C metabolites that work to maximize cellular utilization of Vitamin C.
It is composed of 500mg of Vitamin C and 68mg of Sodium Ascorbate. The most ideal form of Vitamin C for both mega-dosing and intravenous administration. It is popularly known as an immune system booster and is clinically proven to aid in heart health, elimination of chronic and acute infections and is considered to be an anti-cancer agent.
It is a water soluble vitamin in a non-acidic form making it stomach-friendly.
Daily-C vs. Standard Acidic Vitamin C
• Alkaline based vitamin C
• pH range of 7.5 to 7.8
• Natural Vitamin C
• Can be taken as much as 10,000-20,000 mg. a day; safe and effective. The higher the dosage the better.
• In crystallized powder to preserve effectivity and pureness.
• Dissolves quickly and is absorbed by the body 5 to 8 times faster than standard acidic Vitamin C tablets.
• Can be taken either before or after meals; non-acidic, tummy-friendly.
• Body’s absorption is up to 95%; only 5% is being flushed out.
• Can be taken by persons with ulcer and diabetes.
Acidic Vitamin C
• pH range of 2.5 to 3
• Standard Vitamin C maximum dosage is only 1,000 mg. a day; with more than 1,000 mg. body can not tolerate acidity.
• Normally in tablet form with starch ingredient. Thus, not 100% pure and natural,.
• Dissolves slowly.
• Should be taken after meals to prevent hyper-acidity.
• Body’s absorption is only 15-25%; 75-85% is flushed out through urination, bowel movement and perspiration.
• Not advisable for persons with ulcer and diabetes (occasionally)
Daily – C is effective in addressing the adverse effect of the following:
• Air Pollutant
• Dental Cavities
• Nasal Allergy
• Nose bleeds
• Poor Digestion
• Skin Irritation
• Free Radicals
The Daily C is classified in sante products under nutraceutical series.