Here’s the FAQ About Sante Barley Max that you must know
A lot of questions had been identified and/or related to Sante Barley Max. Please see below as it may contain some of your question about Sante Barley Max.
What is the recommended dosage for Sante Barley Max?
- Take 3 capsules twice a day before meals
Can pregnant women take Sante Barley Max?
- For pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers, it is best to consult your doctor before taking the product.
When is it best to take Sante Barley Max?
- It is best to take the product at least 30 minutes before meals for maximum absorption.
Will I overdose if I take more than the recommended dosage?
- No. Sante Barley Max is made out of pure barley grass much like your green leafy vegetables. There is no overdose in vegetables.
Can vegetarians or vegans take Sante Barley Max?
- Yes. Sante Barley Max is made out of pure barley grass, in vegetable capsules.
Is Sante Barley Max good for those with diabetes?
- Yes. Studies show that barley grass can cause a significant fall in the fasting blood sugar level of diabetics who take it as a supplement.
Is Sante Barley Max good for those with cardiovascular diseases?
- Yes. Studies show that barley grass improves cardiovascular health by reducing total cholesterol and low-density lipoproteins (LDLs or bad cholesterol).
Where can I buy Sante Barley Max?
- Sante Barley Max is available in all Mercury Drug, Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, SouthStar and other leading drugstores nationwide.
Will Sante Barley max help me lose weight?
- Yes. The amino acids found in barley helps to efficiently convert your fats into energy.
Can Sante Barley Max be used for detox?
- Yes. Barley’s high chlorophyll content decreases the absorption of dioxins and other toxic chemicals. Studies show increased heavy metal and dioxin excretion into the feces with supplementation of concentrated green foods such as barley.