Happy New Year…. Everyone! And welcome year 2015!
May you have more blessings this coming year (2015) to you and your family, friends and relatives. It’s a great year ahead for all of us. I am pretty sure we all are having great times in our lives this 2015 – not just for ourselves as well as for our family and friends.
So my question to you….
What is YOUR WISH for 2015?
I know… right? Everybody is asking this question to their friends, relatives, neighbors, love ones… I mean everybody… including you. Since this is my post…. I’m asking you now. What is your wish for 2015?
Before you answer this… let me share to you some quotes from celebrities and famous people that I like and hope you like it too!
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” — Mother Teresa
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can in-still in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “New Year’s Day: now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual . . . New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls, and humbug resolutions.” — Mark Twain
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” — Albert Einstein
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
How about some inspirations from great writers?
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” — T.S. Eliot
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'” — Alfred Lord Tennyson, British Poet
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties”.– Helen Keller, American author, political activist, and lecturer
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” — Melody Beattie, author of ‘Codependent No More’, 1987
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”– Benjamin Franklin, ‘Founding Father’ of America
- “And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been.” — Rainer Maria Rilke, Bohemian-Austrian poet and novelist
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” — Charles Kettering, American inventor, engineer, businessman
- “Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.” — Walter Scott, Scottish historical novelist, playwright, and poet.
- “Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous New Year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source – a Sower of Dreams – just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach, author
- “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley, American singer-songwriter and musician
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce, Writer
- It rings to announce endings and beginnings. And it rings because there is fresh promise and wonder in the skies. — Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration (American writer)
- “As the year comes to an end, don’t look back at yesterday’s disappointment. Look ahead to God’s promises yet to unfold.” ― Buky Ojelabi, comtemporary blogger
- I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back. — Tucker Carlson, American Journalist
Now, ready for your answer? Wait a minute….
Here’s more to guide you!
- Genuine success comes only to those who are ready for it. So never step back and always have courage to accept new challenges. Wishing you a very happy new year 2015.
- Let’s have party because it’s New Year time. Celebrate Happy New Year 2015 with me all the night, so that we can end the year together and start the new year together.
- May you get succeed in the year 2015 and achieve all your goals you have set.
- New Year is the time to remember all the memories we share, all the fun things we did, all the secrets we poured out for distance is the last thing that can create a rift in our friendship.
- May this New Year give you the courage to triumph over your vices and embrace the virtues.
- This year lets make a promise to follow the resolutions you make more strictly and achieve what you truly desire in your life..
- Wish You a Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Energetic and Extremely Happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015.
- Lets gather around and celebrate the dawn of sparkling New Year. May it bring gifts of joys, good health and surprises. Best wishes.
- May 2015 greet you with days as fragrant as roses, as colorful as rainbow, as bright as sunshine and as happy and cheerful as a lark.
- May the year 2015 be like a blank book that is waiting your intervention to fill up its 365 pages with all the colours under the sun making it a vibrant addition to your life.
- May the year 2015 give you the opportunity to realise your dreams, rediscover your strengths, muster your willpower and rejoice the simple pleasures that life would bring your way.
- This new year message has nothing much to say but to request your lips to stretch a little and brighten this world with a sweet smile.
- May the New Year give you the strength to face the challenges of life and courage to adjust the sail so as to take every situation to your stride.
- When the New Year arrives, it brings new ideas and hopes for us to make our lives good to better and better to best. Happy New Year !
- The New Year gives you fresh 365 days to play with – fill them up with whatever your heart desires so that you have no regrets at the end of the annual cycle.
Alright…. time is up…. I’m pretty sure you had enough of me and also… you have your answers by now.
For a minute, let me ask you this…. If you were a penguin, what would probably your wish for 2015?
My wish to you us all for the year 2015…
I wish for all of us to have continue blessings in all of our endeavors, more strength within in facing our ordeal and circumstances, more courage and determination to try new things and of course more health and wealth to come!