Here’s the Sante Barley Leadership!
Good leaders set direction and inspire meaningful work from their team. Motivational speaker and self-development author, Brian Tracy, states that great leaders display seven leadership qualities. These are:
- Vision: Leaders have a clear idea of where they are going and what they are trying to accomplish.
- Courage: Leaders are willing to take risks to achieve goals.
- Integrity: Leaders must be honest and ethical.
- Humility: Leaders have the humility to admit that they can benefit from the expertise of others.
- Strategic Planning: Leaders have the ability to anticipate industry trends.
- Focus: Leaders focus on the needs of the company, on results and on what must be achieved.
- Cooperation: Leaders have the ability to get people to work well together to achieve success.