Here’s a way to create a Great Customer Inspired Experience!
Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves – Steve Jobs
A great customer experience begins with a solid understanding of our customers. But it also requires that we Sante Barley business owners and partners use those insights to build programs that competitors cannot duplicate.
The first key to creating a customer inspired experience is to identify “What Really Matters”. And in our business, there are two things that maters to our customers and prospect entrepreneurs; health and income.
Below are 7 ways to deliver a great customer experience strategy:
1. Create a clear customer experience vision
2. Understand who your customers are
3. Create an emotional connection with your customers
4. Capture customer feedback in real time
5. Use a quality framework for development of your team
6. Act upon regular employee feedback
7. Measure the ROI from delivering great customer experience