Who is Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara?
Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara is an inventor, scientist, pharmacologist and entrepreneur. He finished his degree as research pharmacologist in Kumamoto University, Japan. He is one of the leading researchers from Japan and took interest in barley. After his 20 years of research, there are so many things that people have taken into consideration and have ensured they are factored in when choosing the places to grow barley.
Dr Yoshihide Hagiwara proved all the rumors and confirmed that it indeed barley grass has all the healing content that was linked to in. The research had to be taken in several places to ensure that, you get a chance to sort all the results and that the results are not just based on a random search. He confirm that Barley is considered to be a “Total Complete Food” as it contains all the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes plus chlorophyll, phyto-chemicals and phyto-nutrients that our body immune system needs.
Dr Yoshihide Hagiwara noted that barley leaves are unique and produce all the sources of nutrients required to heal all sort of human diseases. In fact, he classify barley as a super food. Some of the effects of using barley where also put in the spotlight and there was a solution to the entire problem that would have appeared. Research that was done by Dr Yoshihide Hagiwara was a turning point to santé as a company and in real sense, it has changed how consumers used to look at the product initially.
Let’s look deeper the credential of Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara
- 1949: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacology, Kumamoto University.
- 1949: Founded Hagiwara Pharmacy in Japan.
- 1952: Established Yamashiro Pharmaceutical Co., Japan.
- 1960: Doctor of Medicine, Tokushima University, Japan.
- 1968: Established Japan Pharmaceutical Development Co., Ltd.
- 1971: Established Japan Natural Foods Co., Ltd., President.
- 1973: Established Oita Factory in Japan.
- 1975: Awarded the Invention Encouragement Award in Japan.
- 1976: Founded the Green and Health Association in Japan.
- 1976: Published Green Barley Essence, a best-selling book.
- 1978: Established Development and Sales Co., Ltd., Japan.
- 1979: Director of the Research Institute of Health Foods of Japan.
- 1979: Established Green Foods Corporation in the United States.
- 1980: Established the Hagiwara Institute of Health.
- 1982: Lifetime Dedication to Pharmaceutical Industry Award presented by the Governor of Osaka, Japan.
- 1987: Director General of Science and Technology Agency Award for developing the barley juice powder process.
- 1988: Established YH Products Corporation to manufacture in the United States.
- 1991: Established a research partnership with the Environmental Toxicology Department, University of California at Davis, California.
- 1993: Established Hagiwara Institute of Health in Kobe, Japan’s largest privately-funded cancer research facility.
- 1995: Received a Special Award from the Brazilian Government for his many contributions to world health and welfare.
Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara Founded the Green Foods Corporation in 1979
Since its creation, Green foods has been the world-wide leader in the green foods health industry. The company had sold to over 50+ countries and still keep increasing. Having the vision and mission of Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara as their founder, the company’s goal is to continue to spread the benefits of barley to new countries, while reinforcing its commitment to the environment.
Product lines are natural dietary supplements that contains nutrients found in fresh grasses, fruits, vegetables, herbs and other nutrient rich whole foods and are made by their own award-winning juicing and spray-drying factory. It contain the natural balance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and phyto-nutrients as well as phyto-chemicals that work together synergistically to give the human body the daily nutrition need to develop strong foundation for good health.