WHY SANTE BARLEY is good for pregnant women (4 months & onward)!
I have this question popup in my query listing about why Sante Barley is good for pregnant women. So i review and dig about it thou i knew it already that it is good. I need some proven facts that support this idea.
As per my research… During pregnancy, women’s hormones tend to change a lot, making your body undergo various changes. During such times, consuming barley can be useful for you in various ways.
Here’s the 11 amazing benefits of barley during pregnancy:
- Barley offers you daily requirements of your body by providing the required amount of calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium.
- Barley is rich in dietary fiber, which helps it to prevent issues like constipation and hemorrhoids, which are a serious medical condition that occurs in pregnant women.
- The presence of niacin in this grain promotes digestion in pregnant women; niacin also aids in clotting of blood, which makes it highly helpful when delivering your baby.
- Barley’s glycemic index maintains your blood sugar levels and helps to keep gestational diabetes at bay.
- Barley beans are a rich source of folic acid that enables the grain to avoid various neutral tube defects like cleft lip, spinal bifida and other congenital defects.
- Barley has copper in it which promotes the flexibility of blood vessels, joints and bones while you are pregnant.
- Barley is a well-known diuretic agent that makes it safe for you to consume it to get better relief from all kinds of yeast infections and urinary tract infections.
- Barley is said to have the capabilities to lower the inflammation in the stomach; it can also flush out the toxins from the body and safeguards the body from all kinds of infections.
- Having barley water would help to deal with morning sickness and nausea; it can also offer a good amount of relief from abdomen itch.
- Barley can perform tissue repair and aids in growth of cells, which makes it very helpful while your belly is growing at a rapid pace to accommodate the growing baby.
- The lactogenic properties of this wonder grain can help in secretion of more breast milk.
Folic Acid in Barley Grass Supports Healthy Human Reproduction. Barley grass is very high in folic acid, which contributes to reproductive health. Adequate folate intake during the time just before and just after a woman becomes pregnant, helps protect against a number of congenital malformations.
Women who could become pregnant are advised to eat folate-rich foods to reduce the risk of some serious birth defects. It is also very important for men who are planning on fathering children, reducing birth defect risks.
Folate is a water-soluble B vitamin that occurs naturally in food. Folic acid is a form of folate that is found in some foods and also in supplements. Folic acid helps produce and maintain new cells—it is needed to make DNA and RNA, the building blocks of cells. This is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth such as infancy and pregnancy. Research has shown that women who take folic acid before and during pregnancy have a 70 percent reduction in incidents of spina bifida and other neural tube defects. Folic acid also helps prevent changes to DNA that may lead to cancer. Both adults and children need folate to make normal red blood cells and prevent anemia.
Stay Healthy and Wealthy with Sante Barley… To be more fit and healthy, always drink SANTE PURE BARLEY everyday!