Taking Barley is good to fight Anxiety!
It is been proven by science that taking barley is good to fight anxiety and other diseases known to man. The reason behind this claim because of the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and many more that can be found in barley.
There are a number of factors and issues that serve to control and undermine a person’s mental health and well-being. One of the many factors that contribute to anxiety is actually a person’s nutritional status and dietary habits. Because of this, various mental health professionals counsel anxiety sufferers to pay more attention to the foods they eat. Moreover, these experts advise patients to consider adding natural herbs, fruits, and vegetables to their diet, all of which have been proven to help fight anxiety.
In our case, we are recommending barley to be added in everyone’s daily food intake. To further achieve good health nutrition and vitality.
These are the factors why barley is good to fight anxiety;
- Barley is a green vegetable high in thiamine (vitamin B1) and folic acid, which are helpful in reducing anxiety and panic. Vitamin B1 / Thiamine facilitates the synthesis of neurotransmitters that help regulate one’s mood. It also promotes the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Barley is high in Folic acid that works to help keep one’s mood steady, since it is needed in the synthesis of serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that directly contributes to mood in a positive way.
- Barley are a great source of pantothenic acid, more commonly known as vitamin B5. This vitamin helps support the body’s response to anxiety and panic because it helps produce stress hormones during psychological difficulties such as anxiety, depression, and emotional turmoil, as well as during chronic fatigue and strain brought about by quitting smoking.
- Barley is a leading source of biotin, which assists the body in the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein, and fats acquired from food. This mineral is very important during times of anxiety as it plays a special part in helping the body use glucose for energy and promotes overall equilibrium with the other B vitamins.
- Barley contains a lot of magnesium, which is very beneficial during anxiety and panic attacks. This mineral is important for muscle relaxation, as well as in minimizing nerve excitability. Thus, it helps to reduce the headaches associated with stress and anxiety.
- Barley is one of the best vegetable source of pyridoxine (vitamin B6), which helps with the production of the neurotransmitter GABA. Neurons in the brain need the biochemical GABA to produce calmness when states of over-excitation occur. This neurotransmitter also acts to help produce endorphins, which fight depression and anxiety conditions.
- Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin is important in the treatment of anxiety because it helps convert other B vitamins to useful forms so that they can do their work. Furthermore, it assists in the production of infection-fighting immune cells that help to bolster one’s immune system.
Treating anxiety not only involves the use of conventional drugs. Going all natural is also a great way of reducing anxiety symptoms. And taking the 100% natural certified pure young organic Barley grass juice powder should be relatively easy for you to create an anti-anxiety diet that can lead to an enormous reduction of your anxiety problems.